Sunday, August 21, 2005

Vietnaphobia

Disclaimer: This is a parody. For those facing certain 'challenges' this is really not Charles Hagel writng this but me imagining what would happen if a politican couldn't speak politicobabble.



Hi, I'm second-term Senator and decorated Vietnam veteran Charles Hagel of Nebraska and I'm running for President in 2008. Although I have a snowball's chance in Hell of winning I am willing to undercut our national resolve and diminish troop morale by pandering to the rising anti-war sentiment and alluding to the emerging psychosis of Vietnaphobia in this country to accomplish my personal ambition of serving you as your President.


CNN.com
Hagel:
Iraq war has destabilized Mideast, resembles Vietnam
Aug 21, 2005
:

"I think our involvement there has destabilized the Middle East."

So that assumes that it was 'stable' before? People, with this kind of 'leadership' we are in BIG trouble.My prediction: two terms and back to the private sector he goes.

No comments: