Sunday, January 18, 2009

Abraham Hussein Obama Speaks

Many a right blog is getting a good laugh at the unfolding of Obama's schizophrenic identity dilemma. He has temporarily settled on being Lincoln. He has already hinted his inaugural speech will plagiarize one of Lincoln's inaugural speeches. I would recommend Lincoln's first inaugural address that contains gems such as the following that I am sure will overwhelm his ethically sensitve third word-thinking worshipers.
I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.
I would suggest this; if you have $150 million laying around for your self-aggrandizement party it might be a good idea to toss a couple of bucks to one of your minions with the ability to read and comprehend, as busy as those few people may be, and have them read through the speeches of the person you are going to pretend to be. It's called vetting. Give it a try.

2 comments:

nanc said...

i'm wearing black today. no tears, please.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

there's a new hitch in my giddyup - didn't know "i love lucy" was on so early in the morning - BIG DAY - BIG DAY!

IOpian said...

Is there something of any real significance happening today? Oh yeah today's it's the kid's turn to drive the family car now that he has his learner's permit.