Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Obama: 'Jimmy Carterly' Naive

Obama wants to rid the world of nukes. Somehow if the US reduces our stockpile it will reduce the threat of terrorism...?? Oh yeah I'm sure we have the Pakistanis onboard for that. I cut the guy some slack for a while thinking he was simply inexperienced ... but now I'm conviced he is not all as bright as he presents himself to be. He is the 'Cotton-Candy Candidate'; looks good on the outside but once you bite into it there's nothing there.
Hope he wins the nomination though and Thompson wins his party's nomination. Love to see the debates.

8 comments:

Phelonius said...

Hey there. This is Phelonius. I saw your entries on Nanc's place there and thought I would come over here.

Could you stand a Libertarian coming by every once and a while?

Your call, of course!

IOpian said...

you bet... I consisder myself more a libertarian than anything else.. socially liberal, but conservative when it comes to finance, defense and not ashamed to be American.

In other words be free but stay out of my pockets !! :-)

IOpian said...

Put a link up to your site.. take alook and tell me if that's right

Phelonius said...

ok, thanks!

Phelonius said...

If you do not mind? Can you use this URL?

http://www.sciolistsalmagundi.com/

There are some old spots out there...

With your permission, may I use you link on Sciolist?

IOpian said...

Please do

Hey nice page.. I like the look of it. Are you using the web tools at Network Solutions? I have a domain out there www.iopia.com but those web tools are a pain and I fond it hard to control the layout.

IOpian said...

That looks like WordPress.

IOpian said...

Man that is nice. I like the comments section, Not sure what you do with the Subject line. But the look feel and content are happening.

I wish I didn't have so much time in this blog. Blogspot is easy to do a wham bam post and I have the template nearly memorized and some features commented out so I can turn them on such as the banner pic but I've always wished I could port it exactly as is over the my www.iopia.com address but I work on computers all day and just can't get up the energy to do something that indepth after work. I do have a two Worpress accounts one through Network Solutions and the other I created some time back.