Wednesday, July 06, 2005

This is a Stretch but...


HoustonChronicle.com
Houston swimmer's rescuer ends up in jail


This was on Drudge yesterday. As I read it my mind went tangetal and it made me think about the Bush-Haters. I don't really understand definitively what it is about the man that causes the froathing but I have my own view. To put it bluntly Bush has excelled where they failed and exposed the weakness of his detractor's philosophies.

There is an analogy here. In the story substitute the drowning man with the Iraqi people or any people under a tyrant. Substitute the 'authorities' with the UN, Old Europe, Democrats and finally substitute the guy that got arrested with Bush.

When all is said and done the result is the guy that was arrested was right and made the 'authorities' look less than heroic.

No comments: