Monday, December 31, 2007

Next Year's Gifts for Guys Recomendation.

OK.. I am a utilitarian kind of guy. I'm not much for the graceful things in life but instead admire the usefulness of something. My nephew and niece and the 'clan' got me a gift this year that I have come to admire for its utilitarian perfection. It was a presentation basket with candles and books from

Uncle John's Bathroom Reader.



I have had the opportunity to put it to the test and it gets a 5-Star recommendation from the IOpian product testing lab.

The candles smell nice too...

2 comments:

nanc said...

we have one in our bathhouse at the cabin next to the commode "don't know much about history" - you guyz and your reading habits...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, IOPIAN!

*:]

Anonymous said...

We're glad that you're pleased!