Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Same Evil, Different Face

Contemplate This:

"My program for educating youth is hard. Weakness must be hammered away. In my castles of the Teutonic Order a youth will grow up before which the world will tremble. I want a brutal, domineering, fearless, cruel youth. Youth must be all that. It must bear pain. There must be nothing weak and gentle about it. The free, splendid beast of prey must once again flash from its eyes..That is how I will eradicate thousands of years of human domestication..That is how I will create the New Order."
-- Adolf Hitler, 1933.


Now watch THIS slideshow posted over at Moonbattery.com

Same evil.

1 comment:

Van Helsing said...

The parallels between fascism and Islam are certainly striking. There is one critical difference: against fascism, there was more will to resist. Political correctness didn't prevent free countries from admitting they were threatened.