Monday, September 20, 2010

Speaking of Inbreeding.

My previous post on muslim inbreeding made me realize that the Western world has also had its moments of narrowing genetic diversity, particularly when it comes to European aristocracy. This was line of thought was brought on by a link on Drudge to ABCNews about Prince Charles ( Savior of the Planet ) talking to plants:
"I happily talk to the plants and trees, and listen to them. I think it's absolutely crucial," the prince says. "Everything I've done here, it's like almost with your children. Every tree has a meaning for me."
Thankfully Dianna provided some corrective genetic chemistry and the kids seem to be alright.

*****

As stream of consciousness goes, this then reminded me of Dave Coyne's Terry the Plant Physic. I can't find his originals but did manage to find this one on his YouTube channel DCLugi.


Another of my favorites:


No comments: